Walrus TQ 200, 50HZ, 2 Bar Pressure Boosting Pump
€287.82 (incl VAT@23%)
The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for pressure boosting from underground or surface water supplies.
Potable water or other clean, thin or non-aggressive liquids.
1. The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pump has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only) 6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
7. The pumps will lift water up to 7.6m. with foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +40°C
2. Liquid temperature: +4°C ~ +40°C
3. System Pressure : Max. 8.5 kg/cm²
4. Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
5. Under normal operation, it is not necessary to adjust the pressure unless the cut in pressure is higher than preset activation point (refer to specification).
|Overall Height/Length in Horizontal Tanks inch/cm|
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Max Pumping Height|
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to email@example.com and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
|Power||0.37kW (0.5HP)||0.55kW (0.75HP)||0.75kW (1HP)||1.1kW (1.5HP)||1.5kW (2HP)||2.2kW (3HP)||3.7kW (5HP)|
|Max Operating Temperature||30°C||30°C||30°C||30°C||30°C||30°C||30°C|