Pressure Wave 60 ltr Vertical Pressure Vessel
€137.76 (incl VAT@23%)
Global Water Solutions PressureWaveª tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including booster systems, thermal expansion, irrigation systems, and hydraulic hammer arresting.
This PressureWave™ Pressure vessel by Global Water Systems, brought to you by WaterPartsDirect, are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including booster systems, thermal expansion, irrigation systems, and hydraulic hammer arresting.
The PressureWave™ Series is constructed of a virgin polypropylene liner combined with an FDA approved high grade butyl diaphragm. This is held against the wall of the tank with a steel clench ring. The brass air valve, sealed by a threaded o-ring valve cap, prevents air leaks. Water enters the tank through a patented stainless steel water connection. The diaphragm and liner are both reinforced in specific wear areas for longer life. All internal parts including the air valve are rounded to prevent piercing of the diaphragm in extreme conditions. The water connection uniquely provides a dual water/air seal ensuring a complete leak free and maintenance free pressure vessel.
On the exterior the almond colored two-part polyurethane paint finish over an epoxy undercoating provides hundreds of hours of UV and salt spray protection.
PressureWave™ tanks are quality tested at several stages on the production line to insure the structural integrity of every tank.
PressureWave™ tanks represent the best value for the investment and are the best quality pressure vessels available today.
Single diaphragm design
NSF Standard 61, CE/PED, WRAS, ACS, ISO:9001 approved
Patented stainless steel water connection
Virgin polypropylene liner
Two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish
Leak free, o-ring sealed air valve cap
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Max Pumping Height|
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
Features & Benefits
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won’t rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility.