Harlequin UG3200 Underground Water Storage
€1,731.66 (incl VAT@23%)
Harelquin water tanks provide a premium range of underground water tanks. provide discreet storage of water. They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes.
The underground water tanks are light weight and easy to maintain, low maintenance and corrosion resistant.
If you require a tank that doesn't occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
This Harlequin underground water tank from WaterPartsDirect are designed especially for the below-ground water storage i.e. water not intended for human consumption. Suitable for the storage of non potable water at agricultural, commercial, domestic and industrial installations. Ideal for rainwater harvesting.
Harlequin’s polyethylene guarantees a long life and little to no maintenance. Harlequin are one of the premium tank manufacturers in the world, and have been producing top quality water tanks for over 20 years.
They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes. If you require a tank that doesn’t occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
Volume: 3200 Litres
Weight: 120 Kg
Material: Medium density polyethylene
All Harlequin Non Potable Water Tanks are supplied with a molded in 2″ BSP Female outlet.
The range of Harlequin water tanks brought to you by WaterPartsDirect are the obvious choice for your drinking water storage needs, whether for domestic, industrial, commercial, agricultural or municipal use. WaterPartsDirect provides a wide range of water tank solutions, for both above ground and below ground installation, in varying sizes and shapes, and to fulfil various purposes.
Check out our full catalogue of top quality water storage tanks here.
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Max Pumping Height|
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
Features & Benefits
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won’t rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility.