Harlequin HD4400 Home Harvest Direct Rainwater Harvesting System
€3,532.12 (incl VAT@23%)
Harelquin water tanks provide a premium range of underground water tanks. provide discreet storage of water. They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes.
The underground water tanks are light weight and easy to maintain, low maintenance and corrosion resistant.
If you require a tank that doesn't occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
Harlequin water tanks provide a premium range of underground rainwater harvesting systems. They are a popular option for small gardens and sensitive landscapes. The underground water tanks are light weight and easy to maintain, low maintenance and corrosion resistant. If you require a tank that doesn’t occupy space in your garden, or have restricted space, then an underground tank is the natural choice.
Total capacity: 4400 Litres
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc. Large diameter for easy access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve integrity of captured water. 500mm invert depth as standard, with collars available to enable adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and installation
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no demand), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m head, and 3.5 bar pressure to guarantee reliable, constant and efficient supply
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM
When supply of rainwater is exhausted, the ‘backup in a box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a constant supply of water to feed washing machines, toilets, garden taps, etc. Harlequin’s ‘HydroStore’ tanks benefit from the company’s experience in providing tanks for underground installation as well as recognising the engineering progress being made in the global rainwater harvesting sector.
HydroStore ‘Home Harvest Direct’ rainwater harvesting system consists of the HydroStore tank (including internal components) and the ‘Back up in a Box’ rainwater distribution unit.
A length of pipe and two threaded fittings are required to complete the link between the primary tank and the holding tank.
The range of Harlequin water tanks brought to you by WaterPartsDirect are the obvious choice for your water storage needs, whether for domestic, industrial, commercial, agricultural or municipal use. WaterPartsDirect provides a wide range of water tank solutions, for both above ground and below ground installation, in varying sizes and shapes, and to fulfil various purposes.
Check out our full catalogue of top quality water storage tanks here.
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Max Pumping Height|
- Delivery is €13.60+VAT via courier on orders under threshold of 25KG
- Delivery is €40+VAT via courier on orders over threshold of 25KG
- Next Day Delivery to customers in Ireland on all ex-stock products where possible.
- Allow 3 - 5 Day Delivery for all goods shipping to the U.K.
Returns: How to Return an Item:
- Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
- Send an email to email@example.com and clearly state whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why.
- We will arrange collection.
- We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Water Parts Direct,
Mobile: +353 872592580
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of WaterPartsDirect and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to WaterPartsDirect in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. WaterPartsDirect reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.
Features & Benefits
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won’t rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility.